hello from manchester

Questions and general discussion on all things Type 3 & 4
Brianm

hello from manchester

Post by Brianm » 4th November 2012 - 9:14pm

Hi im on the look out for an early ish squareback :lol: i know its going to be hard
but until then i have been offered a 1972 automatic RHD notch with a few panels thrown in,and stock interior,has a current mot so can use it straight away
so is the notch quite a rare vehicle and is it worth buying

many thanks

perftecphil

Re: hello from manchester

Post by perftecphil » 4th November 2012 - 10:47pm

Hi Brianm, might this be of interest?

1967 Type 3 Squareback in gloss black. MOT Sept 2013, tax free, used most days. 1600 with twin Weber DCNFs and ISP OTT exhaust. Lowered a reasonable amount but still usable, it even still has steel front wings! The headlining and carpets are not fitted - supplied with the car will be a new headlining kit and a rough set of carpets for use as templates. The door cards are currently off the car but I will try to find time to refit these if I can find some replacement door panel clips/bungs which are missing/broken. Drives and sounds really good and I will be sad to see it go. It only needs a bit of tidying to make it into a very special car but I have an unfinished project that I need to sort and the funds from this reluctant sale will assist in this.

The price, however, is what it is, I'm not going to give this car away and it's priced at £4500.00 Offers are not invited. Car is in West London, contact phil@perftec.com or call 07904 682870 for more details or to arrange a viewing.

If you send me your email address I can send pictures

Brianm

Post by Brianm » 5th November 2012 - 4:00pm

def interested phil could you send me some pics to yellow56bug@aol.com

cheers brian

Danny Lord

Post by Danny Lord » 5th November 2012 - 6:16pm

Brianm wrote:Hi im on the look out for an early ish squareback :lol: i know its going to be hard
but until then i have been offered a 1972 automatic RHD notch with a few panels thrown in,and stock interior,has a current mot so can use it straight away

many thanks
Late RHD Notch's are fairly rare, not that many in the U.K got any pics/any more info on the one you have been offered?
Got a Notch? www.facebook.com/groups/327056744047848/

purplepeter

Post by purplepeter » 5th November 2012 - 6:47pm

Fastbacks are cooler ;)
But welcome to the fold
All type 3's are special,so its guaranteed you wont look back

Brianm

Post by Brianm » 5th November 2012 - 9:20pm

Danny Lord wrote:
Brianm wrote:Hi im on the look out for an early ish squareback :lol: i know its going to be hard

many thanks
Late RHD Notch's are fairly rare, not that many in the U.K got any pics/any more info on the one you have been offered?
Hi mate

thought i had some pics of the notch :roll: ill call in on him and take some more

brian

Brianm

Post by Brianm » 6th November 2012 - 3:37pm

purplepeter wrote:Fastbacks are cooler ;)
But welcome to the fold
All type 3's are special,so its guaranteed you wont look back
hi mate

yeh fastbacks are cool had one about 5 years ago,

thanks for the welcome

brian