Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 11:42:02
From: Scott Mayes, Willis.com
Subject: Club Members Insurance - RH Specialist Insurance
It was a pleasure to meet you at Stanford Hall this weekend. RH Specialist Insurance are interested in building an insurance relationship with your club and would like to discuss this further with your good self.
RH specialise in classic and vintage vehicles, here are some of the standard key benefits which set us apart from our competitors;
· No broker administration fees (most competitors routinely charge up to £35 for making simple amendments)
· Cover available for drivers aged 18+ and no upper age limit (subject to meeting our standard underwriting criteria)
· Free and automatic return of cherished salvage - this applies to all vehicles over 20 years of age
· UK & European breakdown cover - providing you are at least 1 mile from home. (This cover is currently being enhanced to include Home Breakdown cover as standard with effect from 1 June 2014 - for cars and motorcycles)
· Spare parts are covered up to the value of the vehicle (providing they belong to the vehicle and are kept in a secure, locked building)
· Club rallies cover
· Option to self-repair or select your own mechanic (if preferred)
The RH team are very experienced and based in the UK.
Editor: I'll be getting in touch with Scott to get an idea of the arrangements, but the range of cover looks promising.
Restoration services; Recommended people and companies
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest