MEGABUG/issues

Links to VW interest groups and other VW sites
Stuey

MEGABUG/issues

Post by Stuey » 28th October 2022 - 1:11pm

Hello people, first time posting and would of wished for something more enlightening to write.

I've recently purchased on MEGABUG online and my order has been pending for 5 days. I have the payment pending on my bank statement so the dosh is in the cloud.. Erghhh!

Anyway, their not answering thier phones or replying to emails? Companies house is showing active but in simple terms saying they are trying to wrap up. Obviously they are behind on thier admin and house keeping. So just be aware people.
If it ain't broke, break it :lol:

purplepeter

Re: MEGABUG/issues

Post by purplepeter » 29th October 2022 - 10:39am

I've known Big dave & Little Dave for donkeys years & never had any problems, they've always been very helpful & as a club, we've had good dealings with them at shows.
From what I've gathered, they are only working on Thursdays at the moment & have moved from plumstead to new premises in kent, so hopefully it's just a glitch, but I've messaged them to give them a nudge
What were you trying to buy? I'm sure they'll come good, but just in case

Stuey

Re: MEGABUG/issues

Post by Stuey » 29th October 2022 - 4:29pm

That's good then. It's just a repair stub for the heat exchanger.. It was showing "in stock" and the postage and packaging was reasonable compared to other suppliers. I could of gone to the steel stockist and made one up by now so it's frustrating as I'm ready to reassemble.. whats more frustrating is they haven't replied to my email or answered thier phone so I'm left trying to work out what's going on..?? Thanks for giving them a nudge, hopefully they take any custom big or small equally seriously and my experience finishes on a high note so I can consider them for services moving forward.
If it ain't broke, break it :lol: