Deva, Dubs, & Rods 2015 12th to 14th June

Where to go to see Type 3 and Type 4 VWs
Wireless

Deva, Dubs, & Rods 2015 12th to 14th June

Post by Wireless » 16th February 2015 - 7:30pm

It's likely that three clubs; VDubs, Hotrods, & Classics, and Drayton Dubs, both based in Shropshire, and VWScunny Vee Dubs, of Scunthorpe, will be camping together in a large Club Camping area, and asking for extra Club Camping Space for Members of the Type 3 & 4 Club, including Forum Members (you really should join the club), to camp with us.

If we have enough vehicles turn up from this club we might be able to also wangle a Display Area for Type 3 & 4 Vehicles, either within the Club Camping Area or elsewhere on site.

There likely to be one Squareback and two 412 Variants attending as part of the above three clubs anyway, but the the more the merrier.

If you're interested, or going anyway and want the camp with us, then please send me a PM so we can get enough space allocated.

Cheers,

Wayne Faulkner
73 de Wayne M5WJF

'73 Type 4 412 LS Variant (UK Reg '74)

Wireless

Re: Deva, Dubs, & Rods 2015 12th to 14th June

Post by Wireless » 12th March 2015 - 1:05am

Further to the above, I've had the following response from Mathew Edwards from Deva Dubs & Rods

'Hi Wayne

If you and Phil can get close to 10 vehicles then I'll sort a plot out, if you can book under one club name that would be helpful.

Unfortunately we don't offer discounts but all can save £5 per adult on weekend tickets by ordering in advance.

If you can let me know definate number closer to the time I'll get you booked in.

feel free to circulate the following links to club members:

To order advance tickets: http://www.devadubshow.co.uk/advance_tickets.html

Confirm attending the event on FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/1393210680977727/

Like our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/DevaVWshow

Cheers
Matt'

So the plan now is to book our Club Area under the name of the 'Type 3 & 4 Club', so none of our clubs get exclusivity AND we generate interest from Type 3 & 4 Club Members, and Forum Members to attend.

On this basis, could we have at least 10 confirmations to camp within the Club Area, either in Camper Van / tent / Caravan, and some indication whether you'll be bringing a Type 3 or 4 Vehicle.

If we get at least 10 type 3 & 4 vehicles attending, we may be able to get some show space for a time next to the Main Arena, or at the very least park our vehicles within the Club Area facing the road in some sort of Club Display.

So please indicate on this thread whether you will be attending.

Cheers,

Wayne
73 de Wayne M5WJF

Wireless

Re: Deva, Dubs, & Rods 2015 12th to 14th June

Post by Wireless » 12th March 2015 - 1:33am

So far we have three vehicles attending

1973 1600A Variant
1973 412LE Variant
1973 412LS Variant

If you have one of the above, please bring it, there is no quota operating, we want maximum attendance.

So anymore for anymore?
73 de Wayne M5WJF