Front seats low back and highback and FI parts, steel wheels

Please say whether for Type 3 or Type 4
In2Rust

Front seats low back and highback and FI parts, steel wheels

Post by In2Rust » 28th April 2019 - 7:38pm

Having a clear out of Type 3 bits.

Pair of front seats, highbacks from a 71 car. They have had covers removed and padding removed. but do have the NLA foam moulded headrest parts (in good order). They are sold as is for full resto. £100 the pair ono

A pair of low back front seats in og covers in black, think they are from a mid sixties type 3. They have had the backrest lower arms cut to fit HULS recliners. The HULS are now on another set in my car. So These seats come with the cut off brackets so they can be welded back on as used as standard low backs again.

£225 the pair

Also lots of original Fuel Injection parts for the Type 3 D-JET system.

Set of x4 original 15" Type 3 steel wheels 4 lug. they have been soda blasted and powder coated black in the past. Used condition. £125

Also used original sun visors if on a budget £8 plain and £15 with mirror.

Have to work out how to add pics??

please message and I can put a deal together for you. Also happy to trade Type 3 parts if you have something I need. Collect from near Yeovil or Devizes Wiltshire.
1969 Peru Green Squareback

broady_6

Re: Front seats low back and highback and FI parts, steel wheels

Post by broady_6 » 28th April 2019 - 8:26pm

Hello,

I may well be intested in the high back seats if theyre the same runners are my car.
In2Rust wrote:
28th April 2019 - 7:38pm

Have to work out how to add pics??
I hate to sounds like a broken record. But you dont have to work it out. Ive done all the hard work for you. At the top of each section there's a how to guide for posting photos. If you get stuck, just ask and I will do my best to help.
The sultan of swing